The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In the Beginning...

Hmm, 'bout time I started a blog. (Done. And now I can check it off the Gargantuan To-Do List.)

Who am I? Katey Coffing, Ph.D., a certified life coach who specializes in working with women writers. I help women to pursue their writing goals, finish their manuscripts, and achieve their dreams. Click to read more about what I do at Women-Ink.com.

I hope you'll enjoy what this blog will become: a source of writing tips, publishing news, reviews of books for writers...and encouragement from a kindred spirit.

Welcome to The Write Calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home