The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Music I'm listening to: "America" by Simon and Garfunkel. (I may be the 80s New Wave Queen, but I have an eclectic collection.)

Getting rejections and feeling a little low? Read this post by William Simon/Will Graham about your fellow rejectees. It'll soothe the ouchies.

You're welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

That's excellent! Thanks for sharing.

October 24, 2009 1:08 PM  
Blogger Majo Tinoco said...

It definitely helped with the ouchies. It also reminded me I need to stop being such a wimp and get some more rejections under my belt. Thank you!

November 28, 2009 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home