The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Book Team

Music I'm listening to: Time Zone's World Destruction. (I always boogie to this song. It's guaranteed to make me stop typing and fling myself around the room for a few minutes.) Ahem.

Agent Jennifer Jackson has a new post at Romancing the Blog. She writes about many of the people important to giving your book life and getting it into the stores. (Naturally, I'll add that a great book coach can be crucial, too. ;-) )

Anyway, when you're holding your gorgeous book in your hands at long last, keep these folks in mind for "thank you" notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home