The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am FINALLY home from RWA National

National was a blast, and I'm going to tell you all about it soon. The only rotten aspect was my return trip home from Atlanta, which took a day longer than it was supposed to, thanks to American Airlines. Let me just say that I had some execrable customer NON-service experiences with their Chicago O'Hare ground staff. And I still haven't received one of my two checked bags, two days now after my originally scheduled flight home. Grrrr.

Fortunately, the actual RWA National Conference was fantastic! RWA Nationals always are, but this one was better than usual thanks to all the terrific people I got to chat with, and my roommate par excellence. I'll write about it all in more detail later. Meanwhile, I have a backlog of mail, packages, and email to catch up on, and a number of great clients to meet with today.

Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home