The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Friday, June 29, 2007

And I mustn't forget...

Big, belated congratulations to my client Jan, who now has a well-respected agent to market her "Band of Brothers" meets "On Golden Pond" father-daughter memoir. You GO, girl! (And just keep writing!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Fantastic musings! You're posts are extremely helpful and I am proud to link to your blog!

June 30, 2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Just checking in and I can't believe I spelled 'your' like that...must have been a long day. Thanks for dropping by!

July 02, 2007 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home