The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

LOL, just when things are going well...

I had a FANTASTIC time at the RWA National Conference. It was a delight, as always, to room with my critique partner and close friend who lives at the opposite end of the country, and to catch up with members of my online writing group and my many sister RWA Golden Heart(R) finalists. I also had a wonderful time every day talking to agents and editors, and then hanging out on the Awards night with two rockin' ladies I hope to see again long before next year's conference. (Hi Julie and Kate!) I wish I could go to this conference every week--well, except for the exhaustion augmented by lack of sleep, plus the inevitable cold I picked up and that slammed me into bed the first day I got back.

And no sooner had I recovered than my husband got a cold, and now both of us have excellent lung congestion. It's been a Puffs Plus household for gaining on two weeks now.

Anyway, here's a shout-out to all of you--and may your health be better than ours!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Summer colds are the worst! It just seems like an oxymoron...

July 31, 2007 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home