The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Goin' Home

Leaving Thailand today. Gorgeous country, wonderful people. We'll miss it. But home is always best...

We're each only allowed 7 kg (about 15 lb) of carry-on weight on the flight from Singapore to LAX. My writing notebook and files take up a good chunk of that. I look forward to a lot of pondering and writing on my WIP on the insanely long trip home.

I wish you all just as productive a weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home