The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pacing The Da Vinci Code


Music I'm listening to: Blissful silence.

With The Da Vinci Code at the box office, people are talking about the movie. The talk is not, for the most part, complimentary, but there you go.

I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed the book. It did its job and kept me up all night. (It helped that I had the illustrated version. This meant that I, an admitted art heathen, didn't overtax my time or my Internet connection looking everything up.)

Check out this article for writers that explores why Dan Brown's pacing worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home