The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Being Edited: A Little Death

Music I'm listening to: Alphaville's Forever Young. This is a candidate for the Best Damn Song Ever. Holy frijoles, does it bring back memories of early high school, and even college... Those of you who want to know how old I am, have fun correlating that.

I've been pacing myself on this blog because of a major project in my life: a new manuscript I'm gunning to complete before Thanksgiving. My fave critique partner has been helping me hone the first fifty pages. All I can say to her is: thank you, you blessed saint, for putting up with me when I whine about your editing suggestions.

J. A. Konrath's post describes just how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home