The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What happens to your publisher submissions...

Today was a pretty good day. I got the chance to speak with clients after my Hospital Ordeal, and I definitely have more stamina and lung resources than yesterday, so my recovery is progressing nicely.

As part of my sorting and purging through my inboxes, I found this little gem of a blog post from editor Anna Genoese of Tor. In it she talks about what actually happens to your precious pages when you submit them to a publisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home