The Write Calling

Is writing your true calling? Here you'll find encouragements for writers, book reviews, publishing industry insider tips, and market news. Read musings on writing and publishing by Katey Coffing, Ph.D.: Life Coach for Women Writers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Published fiction and nonfiction author who embraces her creativity and coaches other women to do the same. For information and prices, visit Women-Ink.com.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Harry

Just finished HP7. For those of you who haven't started HP7 yet, I reread 1-6 before digging into 7, and I'm doubly glad I did. It heightened all the joy, excitement, and tension.

To J.K. Rowling: Thank you. What a magnificent ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger D.R. Cootey said...

Douglas Cootey
The Splintered Mind

August 20, 2007 2:46 AM  
Blogger D.R. Cootey said...

Odd. I know I typed a comment. What happened to it!?!

I think I linked to my review of the book - which was more of a review of the HP experience than the book itself. (My Weekend with Harry)

I also mentioned something about not being able to reread the other books - just book 6 - before reading book 7.

Well, thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for the links. Hopefully THIS comment will be more than link spam like the first comment ended up being.


~Douglas
-=-
The Splintered Mind - Overcoming Neurological Disabilities With Lots Of Humor And Attitude

August 25, 2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home